Mental Health Break
Hello all my lovely sparkle beasts,
I just wanted to keep you updated on things. As we all know, we're in a state of unease and uncertain times. Over the past few days, I've been having a hard time with anxiety and panic myself. I won't get into long details but my body has been telling me to slow down.
To help keep myself as healthy as I can for my family and customers, I am going to need to change the way the shop operates for a little while.
For the next 2-3 days, the shop will be closed for orders. This needs to happen for a few reason:
- This will give me some time to get myself caught up on work. With our schedule changing over the last two weeks it has diminished the hours I have to get things done. My Slytherin ambition always makes me want to take on the world, but I have to listen to my body and my doctor and plot world domination another day.
- This is going to let myself and my daughter inventory items that I have ready-to-ship. Which leads to the next point...
When I reopen the shop, it will be ready-to-ship only for some time. What this means:
- The only items on sale will be items that I have on hand. Yay for you because you don't have to wait but boo because scent selections will be limited.
- Many items I have ready to ship are old label products so you'll get a discount on those.
- You will get our April fairy tale collection early since they are ready-to-ship. The blends are Mulan, Odette, Cinderella, Briar Rose and Rapunzel.
- This will again give me time to get caught up on orders.
- Once I'm caught up with orders, I will start making products that will be listed as ready-to-ship. Depending on how things go, I will put a call out to customers to let me know what blends they want to see stocked.
- Custom orders will be taken down for some time so I can focus on organization.
All current orders and preorders are expected to ship on time.
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to me. It may take up to 24 hours for me to respond since I am trying to limit my social media time to give myself a break.
All the best,