Ordering Format & Shop Changes
- You will be able to order any scent in season at any time.
- This will put your order into queue for creation. Right now we are saying that made-to-order is going to take 6-8 weeks. I am going to try and get things made faster; however, I want to err on the side of caution while we get this new process under way.
- When we see what blends are being requested the most, we will pour extras in our batches so "ready-to-ship" selections may appear on listings over time.
- Orders that mix made to order and ready to ship will only ship at the same time. We will not ship separate unless you contact us so we can set up a second shipment payment.
- We also will not be able to offer these items in our Instagram and Facebook shops due to how Meta runs their shops. They want us to ship items out within a week which is not feasible with this format. Most of you shop here on Shopify anyway so it won't be a problem.
What will be available as made-to-order?
- When we change a scent to this format, you will see candles, sprays, diffuser oil and bath soaks on the listing. Samples are listed; however, they are only going to be ready to ship. Samples only get made when a candle is poured.
- Wax brittle will not be made to order because we have to make sets of 3 for each batch and this will create a lot of overhead inventory. Continue to use our request form to let us know what you want in wax brittle.
- Solid Perfume will be retiring in 2023 and 2024 so these will. not be available made to order.
How will this be phased in?
- The first items that are going to this format are our Summer seasonal blends and our new K-Pop line (coming soon)
- Next, we are going to go through our catalog and retire some scents from supply vendors we want to phase out.
- After that, we will start going through by 'collection'. For example, we may do Witcher first since the show will be returning soon.
This process will be new to us this year so it will take us some time to work out kinks. Thank you for your patience while I move through this.
If you have any questions at any time, please feel free to contact us.