Wax Melt Care

Our melts are made from soy so that we can provide you with a more natural, clean product for you and your family.

To use, break off a piece of the cube tray and put into your wax warmer. We find to get the most use out of your wax tarts that you should turn off the warmer once the fragrance fills the air. Doing this, we've been able to get our wax melts to last 6-10 hours (sometimes more).

Wax Melt Safety
  • Keep wax melts, candles and other flammables away from pets and children.
  • Never touch hot wax.
  • Never leave hot wax unattended.
  • To prevent warmers from getting too hot, we recommend turning them off once the scent has been released into the air.

Learn more about caring for your products and find answers to the most commonly asked questions here.